ADHD Coaching Clients:
- "Debbie was great at giving me resources to better understand ADHD. She is also very easy to relate to and work with. She's extremely flexible and accommodating to what my needs are in any given session. I really appreciated that. She's also very empathetic and seeks to understand more about me. She genuinely cares."
"Debbie Tracht is a highly skilled and very competent ADHD coach. As an adult with ADHD, I was seeking a coach who could help me to 1) understand executive function, 2) listen to my concerns, and 3) recommend strategies and tools to help me better manage my life. Debbie is an excellent listener, and was able to help me to identify my priorities and areas of focus. She also provided information about the ADHD brain, as I wanted to learn about this condition. I highly respect and recommend Debbie Tracht."
- "Thank you for a wonderful class. You made the information very clear and created an environment where I felt as though I could take the risks I needed to take to engage with the material, ask questions, and maximize my learning. It has been a long time since I took a graduate level class where I walked away with new learning and strategies I can employ immediately with my students. "
- "I think this is the most impactful graduate class that I have taken. So many strategies to try and recommend."
- “...one of my most enjoyable experiences in learning.”
- “The content is important, engaging, and practical.”
- “I'd love to have this course a requirement for anyone who is going to work with children!”